***Q9 PowerSports USA MACHINE ORDERS ***
Thank you for your Purchase! Please allow 2-3 business days for processing. You can call our Toll free phone number and receive tracking info after the 3 day processing period at
1-888-252-9250 x 1 (Sales)
**** Important Information ****
In an effort to curb internet and credit card fraud and protect our customers and our business, in order to complete your purchase you must send in a Copy of your drivers license, or state issued ID before we will ship your order. Your shipping address must match the ID address, if you are having sent to a place of business then a business ID must be sent along with State ID or Drivers License.
There are 3 different options to send us your info:
1) You can email a copy to our company firstname.lastname@example.org
- or -
2) You Can Fax a copy to 608-240-9252
- or -
3) You can take a picture of your ID with a cell phone and text it to our company cell phone at 608-239-4582
PLEASE NOTE: if you pay using PayPal and you have a Verified Confirmed shipping address with them,
you DO NOT NEED TO SEND YOUR ID and your order is confirmed.
CHANGING SHIPPING ADDRESS'S AFTER ORDER SHIP'S COST $$$$
Make sure your Shipping address is correct, in most cases we have the freight on the semi trucks the next day and once the freight is in route to you, the freight company charges $75 or more to change and re-route the semi truck's delivery address. If this happens and you want to change the address, all freight company fee's will be billed to you and they will become your liability.
When purchasing a power sport machine such as an ATV, Moped, Go Kart, or dirt bike on the internet, it is vital that you consider the option of shipping insurance that is offered by the freight company when setting up the order. These machines are sent over from China and then shipped out from one of our multiple distribution warehouses throughout the United States, then the machines are freighted through multiple shipping terminals and are transported by many semi trucks. From time to time we do see that a machines may show up with some minor damage/scratches, but In most cases the steel framed create that the machine comes in has been designed to be plyable and bendable allowing the create to buckle, so that the welds on the power sport machine do not get stresses. Now, in most cases, 95% of the time if a machine arrives in a create that is bent and broken, the machine is undamaged and the protective designed steel create did it's job and protected the unit, absorbing the damage like it was designed to do. Now for the other 5% where there is some sort of reportable damage done to the machine during shipping. First thing weather you purchased shipping insurance or not, you want to document any visible damages to the unit and have the truck drive document that on the shipping sheet. If damages are not documented at the time of delivery the freight company will try to deny any type of damage claim and they will be very difficult to work with. If you did not take the shipping insurance you can still file a claim going directly through the freight company warranty claims process which normally will take about 2 to 3 months. Not to worry because Q9 Powersports USA does offers a $30 shipping insurance policy meaning that if upon arrival you see damage to your ATV the parts will be covered, as long as the damage it noted with the freight company. It is best to accept delivery even if you do see damage to the machine because if you purchase the shipping insurance rest assured that all damaged parts will be covered, we will just ask to see pictures of damaged parts and get the freight record from the shipping company to verify. If you are purchasing multiple machines the shipping insurance only needs to be bought once to cover all of the machines being shipped to make sure that once you receive the machines you will be able to enjoy them to the fullest extent. If you research Q9 PowerSports USA on the internet for customer reviews, most of our customers have excellent reviews for us and the negative reviews dominantly come from people who didn'ttake shipping insurance but expect be covered like they did.
*** Tao Tao Parts Direct PARTS ORDERS ***
All Parts orders come directly from one of our distribution warehouses located in CA, TX, GA, IN, MD, or WI and in most cases orders are sent via FedEx, UPS or USPS, unless the part is on incoming backorder. If on backorder the part will ship out as soon as it arrives. Normally, Tracking is available after 2-3 business days on parts orders. We may also ship from multiple locations to fulfill parts for a single order
Quads & Four Wheelers
Mopeds & Scooters
Dirt Bikes & Cycles
Parts & Tech Support